Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Contact You?
- The best way to contact me is to send a note to school with your child.
- If you need to speak to me in person I am available before school between 8:00-8:20 am (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday) and after school between 2:55-3:15pm daily.
- You may also call the schools main office during school hours and leave a message. I will return your call after school.
- Email me at email@example.com
What about homework?
- Homework is given Monday through Thursday.
- Homework is collected and charted on your child's homework graph daily.
- Homework is an extension of classroom activity.
- All homework given is something that has been taught in class.
- Homework is your child's responsibility.
- You should assist your child with their homework.
- "Monday Folders are sent home every Monday with graded papers that your child has worked on the previous week.
- Look over all papers and make sure your child understands the skills.
- Monday folders should be signed in pen by a parent or guardian and returned to school on Tuesday.
- All papers that have a 59% or lower must be signed and returned to school.